Monday, December 7, 2009

another change

Ever since I started here at Western I've been so confused about what I want to do with my life! Honestly, I can't even remember what college I applied to when I sent in my readmission application. I know that when I met with an advisor for the first time he had to change my major to political science. Why political science?? Because I wanted to work for the UN and do what I can to help people in parts of the world where their government doesn't protect them. And alot of the jobs I wanted required degrees in polisci. Oh but then I take a look at the classes that are required for polisci and realized those aren't at all what I was interested in. Even in the least.

Then I changed it again before school started (to aviation maintenance). Since then I've changed my mind so many times. I even considered going to school to do hair. And even taking a semester off! That would have been a bad idea and I knew it. So I figured flight science would be pretty cool. I mean, flying is one of my most favorite things to do! It's nice to just be off the ground and away from all the problems that exist down here, ya know?

So what's the point of this blog?? I've changed my mind again! This might sound dumb to some of you... I had a bad dream about flying, I mean it was really bad. And now I don't want to do that anymore. Plus, I feel like there's something else I need to be doing.

Are you ready for this? I would love to be a kindergarten teacher! Weird, right? I always complain about kids and how I don't like them. But really, kids love me. I like to play with kids and have fun with them. Actually, I'm kinda just an older, littler bit bigger version of a kid! Plus, I've ALWAYS loved school. Math is my fave. subject, but I really like all subjects. How fun would it be?? Lots. I'll get to teach them the days of the week, sing songs, eat snacks, take naps, have guests.. Unlike alot of teachers, I'd go outside and play with them at recess. Oh!! And something I am SOOO excited about is teaching them math! I'd wanna teach them alot of math early on. And, grading their papers would be super easy: awe, Timmy spelled cat as k-a-t. sad face. Paper graded. Haha.

Another thing I'm excited about is teach them life essentials. Like, accept everybody, be friends with everybody, help others.. You know, teach them to be good people early on. You know, my kindergarten teacher was my favorite teacher for a really long time, haha.

So, anyway.. That's that. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm so happy with this decision and I think this one will actually stick. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment